» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Gitches after the new update?

Go down

Gitches after the new update?

Post by admin on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm

After the recent update for Assassins Creed II I found that the game is very glitchy, with problems with the game physics, the graphics, the sound and the fighting. Basically everything.

After playing it last night I came across several problems I've never come across before:
  1. People could be seen spawning in the difference. They appeared and then dropped from like a metre onto the ground and then started walking, so the spawning distance from the player is a bit iffy, seeing as I saw people spawn several times.
  2. Sometimes when I jumped in venice I would randomly go into a dive and then lie on the floor for a minute in the diving possition (ie flat on the ground) and I couldn't move or do anything, I just led their.
  3. I would sometimes get stuck on like a building and would just continue running into it, not being able to move, get weapons out or anything for a minute or two
  4. The freerunning system was nackered so you would jump off in the opposite dirrection to what you intended to jump off in (no I am not wrong, or just being bad at the game, I'm 30G's off full game completion)

Thats a small list of the problems I have come across while playing yesterday. Has anyone else experienced these problems?
admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.maxoutforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum